Saturday, September 03, 2005

Most Recently Eligible Bachelor

I received a call from my lawyer today. I found out that my divorce is finally final. What a mess. Some people say "don't get divorced". I say "don't get married".

On a more positive note, my ex-wife told me that they were collecting water at the local mall for the Louisiana tragedy. Some of those people out there are dying for lack of something to drink. With this thought in mind, I accepted the ex's offer to use her van to carry water.

Unfortunately, the nearby store was nearly out of water. They're entire stock of gallon jugs of water were gone. Fortunately, not many people realize that distilled water is perfectly drinkable. Well, that was until I their last 90 gallons. Now they really are out of water. This tragedy makes the 2005 Wilkes-Barre, PA flood look like the Sahara.


On a more trivial note, I noticed that the Better Business Bureau hides the Microsoft complaints(normally they list how many complaints were made, how many were resolved, how many weren't). I wonder why that is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home